Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Promoter: Royal Unibrew, The old Truman Brewery, 91 Brick Lane, London, E1 6QL.
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Channel Islands, Isle of Man, aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their families of the Promoter, its agents and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Online entry only.
- One entry per person per household.
- The promotion is an instant win promotion running from 10/11/2020 to 16/08/2020.
How to Participate:
- Entry is via online only.
- To enter you are required to enter your details and select a preferred T Short size
500 x Supermalt Carnival Merch Kits
Winner Selection, Notification and Claiming:
- Winners will be selected at random on a random basis after the closing date.
- Winners will be notified by the email address entered
- Physical prizes will be mailed directly to the winner within 2 weeks of confirmation.
- Whilst we will endeavor to supply your preferred size of clothing, we may be unable to meet everyone’s individual requests. If your requested size is unavailable, we reserve the right to send you available sizes without prior notification and without any compensation.
- There are no alternative rewards available or cash alternatives, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter.
- Prizes or rewards will only be awarded directly to the participating consumers.
- If a prize or reward is unavailable due to circumstance beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it with a similar prize or reward of equal or greater value.
- The decision of the Promoter is final in relation to all promotional matters.
- Whilst we want you to enjoy this promotion, we discourage over consumption. Please do not purchase more products than you can reasonably consume to increase your chances of winning.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this promotion or by the entrant’s acceptance of a reward.
- If an entry is deemed to be invalid for any reason, the entrant will be notified via email or telephone. The entrant will be informed of the reason for their invalid entry and/or what further information may be required to verify their purchase. Should the Promoter have any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to process the entry. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be final and binding.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- For a list of the full names and counties of the winners of the premium rewards only, after the final closing date and for a period of 3 months, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope to Royal Unibrew, The Old Truman Brewery, 91 Brick Lane, London, E1 6QL. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.